Wednesday, July 20, 2011

bengkel BLING BLING

Places can be reserved for up to one week by contacting me. However, until full payment has been received, a class place cannot be guaranteed.
Classes can be paid for via bank-in into my account (details will be given through email @ sms). Please contact me first to ensure there is a space available and I'll send you the payment details.
Once a booking has been received, I will send out confirmation, directions and a detailed requirements list. I will aim to have all necessary materials available for purchase on the day. If there are any changes to this, I will let you know.
If minimum numbers are not achieved for a particular class, I reserve the right to cancel it and refund fees paid.
Once a place has been booked and paid for refunds can only be given if I am able to fill the space from a awaiting list. This also applies to moving your booking to another date (which can only be done once). If I have to cancel the class for any reason a full and immediate refund will be sent to you.
Please note:
Unless otherwise stated, materials are included in the class fee.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More